Types of Surge Protection Devices
We have them ALL!
No matter what type of Surge Protection Device (SPDs) that you need, we have them, from Meter Base Arrestors to plug-in protectors.
Surge Protection Devices are UL listed to include three different types that can be installed in different areas.
- Installed between secondary of the service transformer and the main
- Intended to be installed without external overcurrent protective device
- Installed on the load side of the service equipment
- Includes SPDs located at branch panel, requires external overcurrent protection
- Point of utilization SPDs
- Examples are direct plug-in receptacle protectors